Musculoskeletal medicine books, articles and films
We offer you some FREE articles, books and films on musculoskeletal medicine
Detailed study of musculoskeletal medicine is quite a challenge. Besides the different continuing education options we offer, we also provide a very extensive package of course materials, some just for free...
- Extensive hand outs (new 2018 editions) : about 497 pages
- Summary of scientific reference slides etc.: about 698 powerpoint slides
- Hard copy book “Clinical Reasoning in Modern Orthopaedic Medicine”: about 159 pages (available as a FREE ebook)
- The online learning platform containg about 15 hours of films, spread over 69 lessons, covering all examination and treatment techniques (friction massage, infilration, injection & manipulation) as well as all you need to know about clinical reasoning in musculoskeletal medicine and treatment strategy
- Exclusive Back Instruction Card for prevention purposes (available in English, Polish, Dutch, French, Russian, Spanish and Chinese language)
On top of that we provide for our Expert MasterMind week guests a number of pdf- files of other publications, from the private library of Steven, related to musculoskeletal medicine.
Clinical reasoning in musculoskeletal medicine ?
FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD : “Clinical reasoning in modern orthopaedic medicine, a practical diagnostic guide by using a standardized assessment form”. 156 pages useful clinical information on orthopaedic medicine !
You will discover a standardized examination protocol for the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, foot, lumbar spine, cervical and thoracic spine, in which important details regarding history, inspection and functional examination are explained in detail, as well as a case study for each joint. A very useful tool for MD’s and PT’s who are involved in diagnosis and treatment of soft tissue lesions of the locomotor system / musculoskeletal medicine.
This e-book on clinical reasoning, in combination with the extensive films on diagnosis and differential diagnosis, which are on the online learning platform, offer a perfect basis for your self study plan. You can already discover a lot of useful practical and clinical information which you can implement in your clinical practice.
Also enjoy some free webinars
- Ligamentous lesions of the knee
- Articular and muscular lesions in the hip
- Shoulder arthritis, diagnosis and treatment
- Basic interpretation of a functional examination
- Tennis and golfer elbow
Some interesting case studies
Have a look at the website of our Slovenian ETGOM team and discover some interesting case studies.
Clinical reasoning films
- Lesion of a medial coronay ligament in the knee ?
- Pain and weakness on resisted shoulder abduction ?
- Sprained ankle ligamentous differential diagnosis ?
- Interpretation of a positive Straight Leg Raise Test ?
- Clinical difference between a psoas muscle belly lesion and a psoas bursitis ?
- What is a "sign of the buttock" ?
- How to detect a scaphoid fracture in the functional examination ?
- What's the clinical image of a carpal subluxation ?
- What are the different types of tennis- and golfer elbow ?
- Do you know the different stages of a shoulder arthritis ?
- The clinical difference between a chronic subdeltoid bursitis and a tendinosis ?
- There is a hughe clinical difference between an acute and a chronic sudbdeltoid bursitis
- A painful arc in the shoulder is much more than just a painful arc
- What's the clinical meaning of dural signs and symptoms ?
- What is the clinical reasoning algorhythm we use in the extremities ?