Orthopaedic Medicine MasterMind week
THE expert individual training in modern orthopaedic medicine for MD's and PT's only, in a group with maximum 5 participants !
This MasterMind week is an exclusive and unique individual training in orthopaedic medicine for the highly motivated therapist who really wants to reach the next level in his expertise on diagnosis and treatment strategy of soft tissue lesions of the locomotor system. This training will change your professional forever ! It's not just for everybody. Discover here if you are eligible for this special training.
How would it feel for you if you could reach a relevant diagnosis and set an efficient treatment plan in only 10' and increase your therapy success, business and patient satisfaction ?
Why is orthopaedic medicine clinical reasoning so important for you ?
Do you know the clinical difference between :
- a chronic subdeltoid bursitis and a shouder stage I arthritis ?
- an acute bursitis versus an infraspinatus tendinosis ?
- a ligamentous sprain versus an arthritis ?
- a symptomatic lumbar disc protrusion versus a symptomatic spinal stenosis ?
Can you reach those conclusions without medical imaging ?
Are you familiar with the ideal treatment strategy of those pathologies ?
This orthopaedic medicine expert MasterMind expert is the ideal solution for you !
Who can join the expert MasterMind week ?
You are a medical doctor or physiotherapist working in a private practice or revalidation department and you have at least 3 years of experience and you treat minimum 5 patients a day, suffering from a soft tissue locomotor problem? Interested ? Fill in this questionnaire and I will contact you.
Why would you join this exclusive orthopaedic medicine training ?
Are you also facing similar concerns?
- You don’t wish to travel multiple times for attending several course modules
- You prefer to study what really increases your success, in one stretch
- You want a personal training adapted to your needs and study what really helps you to achieve your goals
- You don't want to loose time !
- and you want it in one week ?
Nothing but advantages, your best investment ever !
- You only have to travel once to get the individual training you are looking for
- you combine efficient intensive learning with a wonderful leisure and touristic program in the heart of Belgium’s most beautiful area.
- your co-participants share a similar passion and motivation so that you get inspiration that’s goes beyond your professional life.
I already had the pleasure to welcome guests from the USA, Argentina, Philippines, UAE, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Greece, Serbia, Romania, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, South Korea, Canada, India...so, make sure you are one of the 5 exclusive guests !
Where ? Come to the ETGOM Training Centre in De Haan, Belgium
Don't worry...I take care of everything!
- Indeed, you fly to Brussels national airport and from there on I take care of everything : I will provide a limousine service who brings you directly to your hotel in De Haan and, at the end of the program, back to the airport.
- Of course, I also take care of your hotel reservations and everyday you will be picked up by myself at your hotel to go to the ETGOM Training Centre.
- You will be staying in a beautiful 4* hotel, with “Belle Epoque” tradition: the Grand Hotel Belle Vue, which also happened to be the favourite hotel of Albert Einstein. It is located in the touristic hart of De Haan, close to the beach, forest and shopping area.
In De Haan, the most beautiful location along the Belgian Coast (North-Sea), surrounded by nature, dunes, woods and fields, you have the perfect environment for an exquisite learning experience; an experience which will influance not only your professional life.
- Only 3 hours by car/train from Amsterdam, Paris and London.
- 1 hr by car/train from Brussels and Antwerp.
- Only 15 minutes by car from "the Venice of the north" Bruges !
- Only 40 minutes by car from the city centre of Ghent
- At only 10 minutes from the ETGOM-center there is a wonderful 100 year old 18 hole golf club, a real links course.
What's on the orthopaedic medicine program ?
- You receive an intense, compact, efficient and very practical training program in modern orthopaedic medicine (Cyriax), covering all theoretical and practical aspects of diagnosis and treatment of soft tissue lesions of the locomotor system, spine and extremities, applicable for MD's and PT's, based upon actual knowledge and scientific status.
- The process of clinical reasoning is analysed in detail. You will discover where and how to fit this knowledge into your actual daily practice.
- The personal touch in this program, taking into account your individual level of expertise, is a key-factor, as well as the intense exchange of experience and information with your peers.
This year the expert MasterMind week in orthopaedic medicine takes place from 8-14 september 2019, in the ETGOM International Training Centre
Exclusive ! What is included in your participation fee ?
The all-inclusive price for this unique event is 8.990 Euro. Earlybird registration is 6.990 Euro. A downpayment of 10% of the total amount is due on registration. The saldo payment is due before 1 july 2019.
What is included :
- 7 days of orthopaedic medicine private training in a group with maximum 5 participants
- 21% VAT tax
- Airport-hotel-airport private limousine transfers
- Transfers hotel-training centre
- 4* hotel incl. breakfast and dinner, in the heart of the touristic "Belle Epoque" center of De Haan, 8 nights ; you will be staying in Grand Hotel Belle Vue
- Lunches during the course, served in various restaurants
- All course materials and course fees
- Master Mind Training Certificate
- Special conditions on signing in on the online distance learning platform
- Bruges medieval city tour
- And...besides the touristic program, some surprising amenities
- And…a continuing education that has a significant impact, not only on your professional life !
Thank you very much for creating a relaxing atmosphere when we study. I think it was good luck to meet friendly teacher Steven and friendly colleagues. If anyone ask me to recommend it, 100% !"
Dr. Kim Joonsik, MD, South-Korea
"Amazing life and educational experience, would do it again in heart beat. Don't have words to describe how great of an educator and host mr. De Coninck is. So blessed to have experienced that. Thank you."
Mr. Navin Hettiarachchi, PT (Washington Wizards), USA
"The mastermind in orthopaedic medicine private course is one of the best educationally culturally enriching experiences of my career !! Nowhere have I encoutered a perfect union of evidence and clinical experience that has been passed down through 3 generations from the original Cyriax method."
Mr. Lawrence Yu, MSc PT, Bkin, CSCS, FMS, CMAG, Canada
"After studying Cyriax technique for several years I am so excited to come here. I can understand the history, the terminology and a lot of details that cannot be learned from reading books. Thanks Steve."
Dr. Ray Chien-Hsing Chen, MD, CIPS, Taiwan
"The mastermind in orthopaedic medicine is a pleasant and inspiring course when you can practice and study in such a lovely beautiful town."
Dr. Wesley Chih-Chun Chen, MD, CIPS, Taiwan
“A thourough clinical examination taking into account extensive anatomical knowledge is very helpful to reach a number of specific diagnoses, making the need for medical imaging less necessary.”
Dr. K. Fabry, MD, Belgium
“I have a big enthusiasm to incorporate this knowledge into my daily practice as a medical doctor, in order to have more fun and efficiency in the field of orthopaedic medicine”
Dr. S. Boonen, MD, Belgium
“During this course I learned, in a relaxed atmosphere, a valueble clinical reasoning process which I can directly implement into clinical practice.”
Mrs. F. Vossen, PT, Holland
"Hi Steven, I just wanted to say hello and send you a quick and very big THANK YOU! After starting my own practice 3 years ago, I have to tell you that – despite all my other training and continued education in all kinds of additional diagnostic and therapeutic methods (Diploma in Osteopathy, Sportsosteopathy, Sportsmedicine, various Forms of Taping, Chinese Medicine Forms, Physical Therapies etc. etc.) I owe a large portion of the success of my practice to the structured and precise diagnostic patterns and clinical reasoning of OM Cyriax!
At first I was kind of sceptical if a practice in the orthopaedic field without having my own X-Ray would work - well, as time and patient-satisfaction show, there is no need for X-Ray in my own practice and the clinical findings through structured examination even surpass MRI occasionally (For example a Lumbar Prolaps I “found” did not show on regular MRI; since symptoms got worse he got an extra thin layer imaging and voila – there it was...)
I can not tell you how glad I am that I took the chance of getting to know you and the OM Cyriax through one of your Introductory Courses and then deciding to go on with the Training through all the Courses. Thank you again! I hope all is well for you and your Family and I wish you all the Best for 2016!"
Dr. Philipp Wolf, MD, Neustadt in Holstein, Germany
"Thanks Steven, your professional seriousness, your friendly approach and willingness to help have taught me what it means to be a serious and competent physiotherapist. It has been one of the most positive experiences in my working life!"
Mrs. V. Consoli, PT, Italy
"I can say : among all my courses I have taken during 16 years as a physiotherapist cyriax course was the best."
Mr. B. Al Assari, PT, Saudi Arabia
"Hi Steven, thank you very much for everything I learned during the training with you. You are a great teacher, I already start to apply successfully technics learned from you. Personally and professionally I see OM Cyriax method very useful and I will not forget to mention the great time we spent during the training, I had a lot of fun!"
Mr. S. Romas, PT, Romania/France
"I am comfortable to speak for both of us. Mike and I have every intention with going to the course next year! By the way, I have using the lumbar and cervical techniques in my clinic with very favorable results. I do not have the "tabasco" yet, but I am still getting good results. The evalution forms have been very helpful. Thank you, the training has really changed the way I practice and the way I think."
James Trout - Michael Slaminski , PT, USA
“It’s a “no bull shit” course, in which you learn to reach a diagnosis and establish a treatment plan in a fast and efficient way”
Mr. G. Evora, PT,Holland
“I learned to come to a diagnosis in a more objective and specific way, in order to give a more efficient treatment”
Mrs. C. Niet, PT, Holland
"Thanks for everything. As I said previously, this was refreshing experience, and four days in which I learned more than in previous years.You were also an excellent host, and De Haan, as well as Brugge will remain pleasant memories."
Dean Mistura, PT, Croatia