orthopaedic medicine online courses
Study orthopaedic medicine at your home thanks to the online distance learning platform
Repetition is the key to successful learning ! Whether you are atteding a course in orthopaedic medicine or not, it is always an added value to have interesting tools to fascilitate your musculoskeletal medicine learning process. The online distance learning platform offers you a perfect solution. Also have a look at our free downloads.
You would like to bring your orthopaedic medicine clinical knowledge to a higher level, but...
- Are you that therapist who is too busy ?
- You don't have time to attend "live" courses and to travel ?
- You want to learn...but in a more comfortable way ?
You already did a course in orthopaedic medicine ?
- How much of the studied procedures do you still implement ?
- Which techniques you still use on a regular basis ?
- Most likely you have forgotten about many important clinical details ?
Well, repetition is the key to success ! The orthopaedic medicine online course is the perfect extra learning tool for you !
You didn't attend a training program in orthopaedic medicine yet ?
- How much money did you spend on continuing education last year ?
- It's not just the course fee you pay, how much of your free time do you sacrifice ?
- How much income do you lose by not seeing patients when you attend a seminar ?
- How much precious family time do you lose ?
What do you learn on the distance learning platform ?
About 15 hours of practical film instruction (69 lessons, each lesson is a film of 5'-35') in which we only focus on what really is useful and practical for you and brings you immediate more success and satisfaction in your daily clinical practice : you learn all you need to know about diagnosis and treatment of soft tissue lesions of the upper, the lower extremity and the spine ! We also provide extensive hand outs with each lesson.
- Specific history of the patient
- Functional examination
- Diagnosis and differential diagnosis
- Treatment strategy
Following treatment techiques are extensively described
- Peripheral and spinal manipulation
- Deep transverse friction massage techniques
- Injection and infiltration techniques
After completing the online course, you can do a MCQ test to obtain a certificate
Production by Steven De Coninck
As president of the European Teaching Group of Orthopaedic Medicine (Cyriax) Steven has been teaching courses in modern orthopaedic medicine for health professionals in about 37 countries, since 1991. He published several books and film production on orthopaedic medicine and also created the standardized Cyriax Assessment Forms. Updating and fascilitating OM procedures and inspiring colleagues is his favourite mission. After all, it’s all about YOUR success in orthopaedic medicine !
The infiltration and injection techniques are demonstrated by Dr. Jan M. Claeys, M.D.