In this article
Table of contents
- 7 things you need to know about a positive Straight Leg Raise
- Clinical interpretation of a positive straight leg raise or Lasègue
- A painful arc on straight leg raise
- Importance of added neck flexion on straight leg raise
- The straight leg raise as a dural or as a root sign
- 6 different stages of a straight leg raise or Lasègue
Articles in this category
How to use an assessment form
Functional examination of the foot and ankle
Shoulder impingement syndrome, extra tests
Orthopaedic physical examination, how to interpret?
How to diagnose and treat ligament injuries in the knee
How to avoid "artificial hypercomplication" in the Cyriax strategy??
What could be the reason of weakness in the shoulder?
What does "sign of the buttock" mean?
Orthopaedic Medicine Knowledge Bank
Functional examination and clinical reasoning challenges
Straight Leg Raise or Lasègue test, how to interpret